Revelstoke Mitt in Black
Ultra-light and technically superior.
Stretch the limits with the Revelstoke mitt. These lightweight, form-fitting mitts combine the technical performance of breathable, four-way stretch with the warmth of Thinsulate® insulation to deliver premium comfort. Lined with a cozy polyester brushed tricot, these innovative hybrid mitts wick away moisture to keep your digits seriously dry, toasty and fully protected—whether you’re ski-touring in the back-country or strolling in the city. These cold-weather staples resist wind and water and come with a host of awesome (and practical) features: silicone dots on palms and fingers for a non-slip grip on ski poles; reflective tape trims allow visibility in low-light conditions and a 3D-stamped logo completes an on-point finish. Super soft, easy to wear, easy to pack—the perfect multi-functional addition to your outdoor sports gear. Stylish and suitable for men and women. Gender-specific sizing for the perfect fit. Available in goes-with-everything black.
Designed in Montreal, Canada.
Each name in the Sport Collection reflects a different national or provincial park in the Great White North.
• Materials: 100% Polyester - 30D Interlock
• 4-way stretch fabric 170g TPU 3000mm/mp
• Lining: Brushed Tricot - 100% Polyester
• Insulation: Thinsulate 40g
• Full double elastic on back & palm
• Reflective stretch tape at hem
• Anti-skid silicone dots on palm
• Embroidered Brume logo on palm
• Printed Brume logo on back