Shipping & Returns
If you live in the Edmonton area and want to pick your items up, select "curbside pickup" from the drop down menu and we will contact you as soon as your order is ready, usually within 24hrs (or less!). Once you get to the store, either come on in or phone 780-454-4336 and we will bring your order to the door for you.
(approx. 5-7 business days)
Rates vary. Please email email@example.com for a quote.
*Standard goods include things like pants, tops, dresses, socks, and jewelry.
*Heavy goods include things like shoes, bags, books and jeans.
- We can only ship to the billing address or a confirmed address.
- All packages will be sent out with a tracking number.
- Customer is responsible for any additional charges on rejected packages.
- Once it is with Canada Post, we are not responsible for any shipping or customs delays. We are happy to work with you to track your package or submit claims. Your shipping however, can not be refunded once it has shipped.
- We pull all of our online purchases from our YEG location and require 24 hrs to confirm the status & condition of your purchase. We strive to keep the website’s inventory updated at all times, but item availability is not guaranteed. If an item is sold out, you will be notified via email and given your options or your credit card will be refunded.
- We are happy to make any changes before your order has been shipped, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Taxes and Duties
Sales tax is charged on all Canadian orders at the customer's local tax rate.
Red Ribbon is not responsible for duties or other fees incurred from importing goods.
All of our prices are in Canadian dollars. Any fluctuations in the exchange rate are the customer's responsibility.
In-Store Purchase Return Policy
Red Ribbon will gladly accept returns of regularly priced merchandise for exchange or store credit within 14 days of purchase with an original (or gift) receipt. Item(s) must be in an unworn condition with tags securely attached. Any items without original tags or receipt will not be accepted. All Sale items are final and we do not offer price adjustments. * All swimwear, bodysuits, and underwear are final sale for hygienic purposes.
Online Order Return Policy
Red Ribbon will gladly accept returns of regularly or sale priced merchandise for exchange or full refund within 14 days of receiving your order. Item(s) must be in an unworn condition with tags securely attached. Any items without original tags or receipt will not be accepted. Curbside pickup orders must be picked up within 14 days. If orders are not picked up within 14 days, they become final sale and are not eligible for exchange or return. * All swimwear, bodysuits, and underwear are final sale for hygienic purposes.
MAIL RETURNS TO:
12520 102 Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5N 0M3
The customer is responsible for any shipping charges and we require that you insure the package. We will not be responsible for the cost of any lost packages. Original shipping charges will not be refunded.
All Sale items are final and we do not offer price adjustments. * All swimwear, bodysuits, and underwear are final sale for hygienic purposes.
We can not guarantee that the item you would like to exchange will be available in the size or color requested. Items can not be special ordered if we do not have them in stock. If we have to issue a store credit, please retain all information we give you for future use on our website or in our retail store. **We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards.
All shipping and duty fees incurred are the customers responsibility and if red ribbon has to pay for any charges upon receiving your item, it will be deducted from the cost of your exchange.
If you have any questions at all, please contact us at email@example.com