Levi's 501 - Shout Out Stone
Close your eyes. Think “jeans.” Now open. They were 501® Originals, right? They’re literally the blueprint for every pair of jeans in existence—burned into the world’s collective cortex ever since Levi Strauss (the man himself!) invented them in 1873. To this day they’ve never gone out of style. And they never will.
- The original blue jeans since 1873
- A blank canvas for self-expression
- Features the iconic straight fit and signature button fly
- Regular Through The Thigh
- High rise
- Front rise: 11 1/8", Knee: 15 3/4", Leg Opening: 14 1/4", Measurements based on size 27.
- 100% cotton
- Button fly
- 5-pocket styling
- Machine wash cold - normal cycle. Wash inside out with like colors, do not bleach, tumble dry medium, hot iron, dry clean possible